Email: ding154 at purdue dot edu
LinkedIn address: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ding-ding-87952263
I have an aeronautical engineering background with BS and MSc in Aircraft Design from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. Formerly a full-time employee at Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, I have five years of experience in alerting system, system engineering, and flight deck design. My broad personal interests span aerodynamic design, performance, human factors, flight simulation, military history, Naval technology, hiking, and cycling..
- Aviation human factors
- Primarily display design, alerting
- Human-automation interactions
2004-2008: BS, School of Aeronautical Science and Engineering, BUAA
2008-2010: MSc, School of Aeronautical Science and Engineering, BUAA
2015- in progress (expected 2019): Ph.D. Industrial Engineering, Purdue University.
2010-2015: system integration engineer, Shanghai Aircraft Design and Research Institute, Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Shanghai, P.R. China
- D. Ding, Application of Model-Based System Engineering in Civil Aircraft Design (in Chinese), Journal of ShenYang University of Aeronautics and Astronautics,Vol.29, Issue 4, 2012
- D. Ding, Y.F.Zhang, An Estimation Method For Optimal Range of Commercial Aircraft (in Chinese), Aircraft Design,Vol.31, Issue 1, 2011
- D. Ding, Y.F. Zhang, An Improved Fuel Capacity Estimation Method, Journal of Aircraft, Vol.47, Issue 5, 2010
- D. Ding, Y.F. Zhang, Parameter Selection and Multi-Objective Optimization of Commercial Aircraft (in Chinese), Journal of ShenYang University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Vol.27, Issue 3, 2010