- Steven J. Landry, Ph.D.- Associate Professor and Associate Head, School of Industrial Engineering. Associate Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics (by courtesy). Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering (RCHE) (Bio)
Graduate Students- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering
- Nsikak Udo-Imeh
- Haitham Saleh
- Quang Dao
- Audrey Reinert
- Chanon Stewart
- Jeongjoon Boo
- Daniel Uribe
- Zixu Zhang
- James Parkinson
- Denys Bulikhov
- Xiaojian Jin
- Erin Groll
Graduate Students- M.S., Industrial Engineering
- (none currently)
Undergraduate Students, Industrial Engineering (Summer, 2018)
- Michael Campbell
- Mark Humphries
- Jackson Higgins
- Dieter Ronak
- Amanda Crowe
Alumni (Graduate students)
- Samantha Vaitkunas (M.S., 2008). Investigation of factors affecting situation awareness reports in aviation.
- Amit Lagu (Ph.D., 2009). Interaction decay in a continuous adaptive function allocation strategy-based human-machine system. Currently with Leigh Fisher Associates
- Narendra Sharma (M.S., 2009, co-advised with Dr. Leyla Ozsen). MIxed integer 0-1 programming of time-based metering in air traffic management. Currently a Data Scientist at VMware.
- Sivabalan Paneer Selvan (M.S., 2010, co-advised with Dr. Nelson Uhan). Optimal scheduling of aircraft in the event of weather disruptions. Currently an Industrial Engineer with Pitney Bowes Management Services.
- Esther Jun (Ph.D., 2011, co-advised with Prof. Gavriel Salvendy). Design methods for information visualization. Currently a User Experience researcher with Volkswagen of America, Inc.
- Yiwu Jian (M.S., 2011). Top-down state-based modeling of the air transportation system. Currently a Reliability Engineering Technical Specialist at Cummins, Inc.
- Karna Singh (M.S. 2012, co-advised with Dr. Shimon Nof). Currently a senior associate at 4i, Inc.
- Ziho Kang (Ph.D. 2012). Scanpath differences between novices and experts. Currently an Assistant Professor in the School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Oklahoma.
- Shan Xie (M.S. 2012). Effectiveness of the Basic T Instrument Arrangement for Remotely Piloted Vehicles.
- David Rozovski (Ph.D.). Analysis of off-axis inceptors. Currently NAWCTSD aerospace experimental psychologist, US Navy.
- Deepti Surabattula (Ph.D.), Supporting proper compliance and non-compliance to procedures. Currently Sr. human factors engineer, Siemens Healthcare.
- Hyo-sang Yoo (Ph.D.). Currently Senior research engineer, NASA Ames Research Center.
- Caitlin Surakitbanharn (M.S.), 2014
- Chittayong (Jao) Surakitbanharn (Ph.D. 2015). Currently a post-doctoral researcher with Purdue’s Visual Analytics for Command, Control, and Interoperability Environments.
- Jingjing Guo (Ph.D. 2015) Safety Assessments of Air Traffic Control Systems. Currently with GE Global Research Center at Shanghai.
- Adithya Raghavan (M.S.). Currently process development engineer, Apple.
- Hambisa Keno (Ph.D. 2017)
- Wei Liu (Ph.D. 2017)
- Yul Kwon (Ph.D. 2017)
- Caitlin Surakitbanharn (Ph.D. 2017), Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Purdue Policy Research Institute
- Jocelyn Dunn (Ph.D., 2017)
- Harshwardhan Aggarwal (Ph.D. 2018)
- Julian Archer (Ph.D. 2018)
- Nguyen V.-P. Nguyen (Ph.D. 2018)