- Steven J. Landry, Ph.D.- Associate Professor and Associate Head, School of Industrial Engineering. Associate Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics (by courtesy). Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering (RCHE) (Bio)
Graduate Students- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering
- Yul Kwon
- Julian Archer
- Harsh Wardhan Aggarwal
- Nsikak Udo-Imeh
- Audrey Reinert
- Jocelyn Dunn
- Nguyen Nguyen- Vang Phuc
- Ding Ding
- Quang Dao
- Jeongjoon Boo
- Wei Liu
- Zixu Zhang
- Haitham Saleh
Graduate Students- M.S., Industrial Engineering
Undergraduate Students, Industrial Engineering
- Noma Kim- Industrial Engineering
- Zhiwei Wang- Industrial Engineering
- Joseph Tay
- Samantha Vaitkunas (M.S., 2008). Investigation of factors affecting situation awareness reports in aviation.
- Amit Lagu (Ph.D., 2009). Interaction decay in a continuous adaptive function allocation strategy-based human-machine system. Currently with Leigh Fisher Associates
- Narendra Sharma (M.S., 2009, co-advised with Dr. Leyla Ozsen). MIxed integer 0-1 programming of time-based metering in air traffic management. Currently a Data Scientist at VMware.
- Sivabalan Paneer Selvan (M.S., 2010, co-advised with Dr. Nelson Uhan). Optimal scheduling of aircraft in the event of weather disruptions. Currently an Industrial Engineer with Pitney Bowes Management Services.
- Esther Jun (Ph.D., 2011, co-advised with Prof. Gavriel Salvendy). Design methods for information visualization. Currently a User Experience researcher with Volkswagen of America, Inc.
- Yiwu Jian (M.S., 2011). Top-down state-based modeling of the air transportation system. Currently a Reliability Engineering Technical Specialist at Cummins, Inc.
- Karna Singh (M.S. 2012, co-advised with Dr. Shimon Nof). Currently a senior associate at 4i, Inc.
- Ziho Kang (Ph.D. 2012). Scanpath differences between novices and experts. Currently an Assistant Professor in the School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Oklahoma.
- Shan Xie (M.S. 2012). Effectiveness of the Basic T Instrument Arrangement for Remotely Piloted Vehicles. Currently a Ph.D. student at Purdue University.
- David Rozovski (Ph.D.). Analysis of off-axis inceptors. Currently NAWCTSD aerospace experimental psychologist, US Navy.
- Deepti Surabattula (Ph.D.), Supporting proper compliance and non-compliance to procedures. Currently Sr. human factors engineer, Siemens Healthcare.
- Hyo-sang Yoo (Ph.D.). Currently Senior research engineer, NASA Ames Research Center.
- Chittayong (Jao) Surakitbanharn (Ph.D. 2015). Currently a post-doctoral researcher with Purdue’s Visual Analytics for Command, Control, and Interoperability Environments.
- Jingjing Guo (Ph.D. 2015) Safety Assessments of Air Traffic Control Systems. Currently with GE Global Research Center at Shanghai.
- Adithya Raghavan (M.S.). Currently process development engineer, Apple.
- Yuanzhe Yang (Undergraduate Student)- Industrial Engineering, Purdue University
- James Parkinson (Undergraduate Student)- Industrial Engineering, Purdue University
- Dijia Peng (Graduate Student 2016)
- Hambisa Keno (Ph.D. 2017)
- Caitlin Surakitbanharn (P.h.D. 2017), Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Purdue Policy Research Institute